Seth has been doing some research on fun things that we could do on the weekends and he came up with the idea for us to take the a train ride to Santa Fe, New Mexico. The train ride was about an 1hr and 15min and it was a double decker train. The kids had alot of fun and thought it was so neat to go through tunnels and see the horses and cows in the fields. When we got there we went to a restaurant called "Flying Star" which was really yummy and it was actually the grand opening so they were sampling all of their desserts. After lunch we walked around for about 30mins and then we were back on the train. It was a super fun thing to do but I tell ya I would never want to live there. It seems to be a really hippy, earthy town that is way out of my liking:) I am definitely a city girl!!!!
Kill the Messenger (2014)
11 years ago

7 Comments:
Wow, awesome idea...my kids would probably love to ride a train like that!
Very cool! Rex would have been in heaven. Sorry to hear you are feeling yucky. Hope all is ok.
How fun! Close road trips are the best! Living in Iowa is great for getting to do fun things like that without spending an arm and leg and having to take days off of work! You guys all look great and happy! Are your kids on summer break? What's wrong with you? My email is jamanda81@hotmail.com.
I have to admit that I have loved Sante Fe when I've visited... it would be a toss up between living there or in Albuquerque. Hey Laurel... please feel free to comment on our blog. Especially any WW advice you can give.
It looks like there is so many fun things to do there. I'm glad you guys are liking it there, although you are greatly missed here.
Keep taking care of yourself and get lots of rest. NO JOGGING!!
I love the pic of you and Seth...so cute and I think you have an adorable forehead! Have fun with the mother-in-law!!!
looks like fun! Miss you guys!! I miss Vegas too....
Post a Comment